Monday, September 29, 2014

# 76

Dear Family,

I hiked Mt. Aragats  with my returning group (of 16 missionaries) and the group after us (of 9 missionaries) with President. It was a ton of fun! Super snowy and President had to come rescue my group at the end. But we made it to the peak and it was incredible. I hope you all have an awesome week!

Love,
Misa :)

Dear President,

I just wanted to say thank you for your closing thoughts at the Center Zone Conference this week. I had been thinking about how much my mission has meant to me and the blessings that my family has been receiving back home. I was worried that the blessings would stop when I returned home, but your thought was exactly what I needed to hear. You talked about Nephi (Helaman's son) and how he worked so hard to teach and prepare his people for the coming of the Lord. You said that the Lord promised Nephi multiple blessings for all of his work. You related that to us as missionaries and how we receive multiple blessings from our mission that bless us in the moment and for the rest of our lives. I know that Heavenly Father will continue to keep blessing my family in ways that I don't see now.

Most of what I was going to write you, we talked about in the car ride today :) But thank you again for the opportunity to go to Mt. Aragats. It was a special day and a special rescue from you!


I love you! Have a wonderful week :)

Sister Morreall


No comments:

Post a Comment